Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Weekend with David and Benny



Oct. 31, we saw David Sedaris at the Schnitz where he read from works in progress and two New Yorker articles. This was our third time seeing him. Turns out he has been to Portland about ten times. He stays at the Heathman
November 1, we went to Corvallis for a Homecoming/Reunion Party and the OSU v Arizona game. The leaves were beautiful. The weather an little iffy, but it only rained about 20 minutes during the game. We saw some old friends. Pictures to follow tomorrow.



I love a parade. This one hadn't been done for a long time but they started it up again. Not too many floats, but I still get a kick out of seeing them.
We were given Benny Beaver for President buttons to wear. I think that was the theme for Homecoming.






Where Robert and I had speech classes. In the foyer of this building I asked him out on a date. The rest is history.
Sigma Kappa sorority. We had a tour. A blast from the past.